Sunday, October 16, 2016

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning I let Miss Ruby out and we headed out back. Rusty was still snoozing away. He eventually came out to join us. Next, Ruby was letting me know it was time for breakfast. She polished off her bowl pretty quick. The kitties were already lining up in the kitchen too. Rusty got his food, then I went to feed the girls. Salem got her medicine and they both went to work on their breakfast. After I checked on the turtles, Rusty was ready for some playtime. It was very nice out this morning! He got a nice long game in. This afternoon, Ruby did her thing, then I went in to fill water bowls quick. When I returned, Rusty was waiting for me. I tossed his ball for him a little bit until he got bored and was busy exploring instead. I went in to visit with Ruby and Sheba next. Sheba was chasing her mouse toy around in the front room while Ruby took a snooze in her chair. Salem actually came out to visit too! She climbed right up into my lap and walked around to get some pets. She's such a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment