Thursday, October 13, 2016

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This afternoon I came by to let Miss Ruby out. I found them both lounging in the living room, each in their own recliner. Ruby and Rusty came outside with me. It was a cold and drizzly afternoon! Ruby needed some coaxing, since she just wanted to go back to her warm bed. Rusty and I got a few throws of his ball in, then I went to play with Sheba for a few minutes. This evening, I walked up to the door and saw both pups in the laundry room. Ruby was bouncing around being silly. Think she was hungry? Haha! I went to feed the big kids quick, then came back and fed miss Ruby. Rusty wasn't interested at the moment, so he will eat later I'm sure. I got the kitties their food. They were both ready and waiting for me too! Ruby was more than happy to clean up the can for me. Later, the pups and I went outside to do their business. I found found a ball for Rusty, but I guess it wasn't the right one. He raced to get it, but just dropped it right away. Haha. I looked for his orange ball, but couldn't find it tonight. Hopefully it'll appear tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment