Thursday, October 20, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning I came in and both girls were in the kitchen waiting for me. They walked around brushing up against cupboards and meowing at me. I got their breakfast ready and they both went to work. Navi cleaned out her bowl. Noell wandered off after she'd had her fill and Navi decided to snack on some of that too. I guess she was a hungry girl! I took Navi to the bathroom next. I set her up there several times and she didn't do anything other than sniff and try to cover things up. So, we went to go visit and try again later. Navi sprawled out on one side of me and Noell came and laid on the other. Both girls enjoyed some pets this morning. Noell rolled to her side and even got a few tummy rubs. Next, she was in a playful mood and started batting at a mouse toy! Navi just laid nearby, content as could be. Before I left, I had Navi try again a few more times for me, but she just wasn't having it. But, things have gone well and I haven't seen anything out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment