Saturday, September 10, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo was making his way down the stairs to see me. Stuffy was lounging in the middle of the living room floor. He got up and sat by the fridge while Oreo got his medicine. Both boys went to work on their food while I refilled their dishes and took care of their box. Stuffy sat by the treat filling station to wait for me. Haha. He was first to go up to their toy as soon as I set it down. Stuffy took what he wanted of the snacks, then he sat nearby. I gave him some pets and attention while Oreo was taking his turn with the snacks. Oreo came and snuggled up against me when he finished to let me know he was ready for his pets! He got his motor running and enjoyed all his chin rubs. Later on, he worked on his snacks some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment