Monday, September 5, 2016

Gracie, Emma & the gang

This morning Gracie was first to greet me. I see that she was naughty and got into stuff overnight. Stinker! Haha. I let her out while I picked up and got breakfast ready. The kitties were quite spunky this morning! Finn, Houston and Henry were all scrambling around having a blast. After Emma ate her food, Gracie came in and Emma had her turn outside. Gracie sat by me for some attention this morning. When Emma was ready to come back in, Gracie and I sat outside for awhile. This afternoon I came in and Gracie had gotten into some more stuff. Little goober. She went out back for a bit while I picked up. Miss Emma was lounging in the living room. The kitties took turns coming to see me for some pets. Emma later went outside for her turn to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. Everyone did great! Oh and it was kitty meowing day for pictures. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment