Thursday, September 1, 2016

Bela & Luna

Today Bela came running over to say hi. I saw Luna was already sitting in the bedroom doorway. I gave both kitties some treats right away. Then, I topped off their food and water and went to scoop their box. Bela came along to supervise and make sure I was doing everything correctly. Haha. When I was finished with their box, I noticed Luna wasn't sitting by the bedroom anymore. I thought maybe she'd gone back into hiding. But, she was already in her spot under the table in the living room! She was peering up at me through the glass. Haha! Bela and I joined her and we got some laser light time in. Both kitties had fun watching the glowy red spot. Bela even pawed at the wall to get it! He had fun rolling around with his ball toy too. He sat at the bottom of the stairs to wait for me, while I took all his toys back up there. They did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment