Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning Navi was right in the laundry room waiting for me. She meowed at me while I got her breakfast ready. Noell had joined us in the kitchen and was brushing up against the cabinets. I went to scoop their box while they ate. Miss Noell was first to come use the freshly cleaned litter. I scooped it again when she finished. Haha. The girls met me in the living room. Noell got her pets and Navi curled up in my lap. Noell wandered off to go lounge on her patio. Navi chased her light for just a minute, then went to snack on more food. Noell came back to visit me and she laid next to me while she enjoyed more pets. Navi went and sat by her treat toys and started batting them around. Both girls got a couple snacks to chase after while I filled up the toys for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment