Friday, July 22, 2016

Panda, Bu & Tatty

This morning I came in and the pups were just waking up. They lined up at their gate and we made our way out back. Bu took some convincing to go out this morning! Haha. She just wanted attention more I guess. Eventually, she wandered out and did her thing. I got her some benadryl, then it was time for breakfast. They both went and stood in their crates while I delivered their food. While they snacked, I went to check on Tatty. She had eaten her snacks overnight, so that was good! I checked under the bed this morning and there she was. This afternoon it was very toasty outside. I let the pups out and they followed along to the back door. They both went out this time and did their business. I coaxed Panda back out so he would do his other business too. Haha. Once he went back out, they both roamed around outside for a little while. This evening the pups were ready for me. I let them out and they made their way out back for their potty break. Not long after, they were heading back in for bedtime. They stood by me for some attention, then Panda worked on the last few kibbles he had in his bowl. Bu seemed to be doing ok, so I didn't give her any more antihistamines. I checked for Tatty before I left, but didn't see her in her usual spots. I left some treats out for her to snack on after I left though.

No comments:

Post a Comment