Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Gracie & Sadie

This afternoon I was greeted with big puppy dog hugs! Haha. Sadie was just a little excited. The girls followed me and we headed out back. They both came over for some pets at first. Eventually, the girls wandered off to go explore. It was pretty hot out this afternoon, so it wasn't long before they retired to the porch to lounge. This evening I came in and Sadie was trying to give me hugs again. Haha. I tried to distract her so she wouldn't. I let them out back to potty, while I got their dinners ready. When they came in, they were ready to eat! I put Sadie out in the garage until Gracie was finished. They both ate well for me. After dinner, we headed back outside. They roamed around a lot more this evening. We had a small storm come through a little bit before I came, so things cooled down some. Sadie got pretty excited when a runner came down the path. Haha. When it was time, we headed in and I gave them each a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment