Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sophie & Roxy

Today I came in and opened the door. The girls were both relaxing on the patio in the shade. They hopped up when they heard the door and came in to see me. It sure was toasty outside today! But, it was really hot in the house today too. I went to check the thermostat to see what was up. I realized the AC wasn't working, so the girls and I went back outside. They'd eaten their dinner already while I was checking on things. It was hot outside too, but at least there was a nice breeze. The girls had fun out back today. Every few minutes there seemed to be a squirrel racing along the top of the back fence, as if taunting the girls. They'd race along after it. Then, they were sitting beneath the tree staring up at it, watching for more critters!

No comments:

Post a Comment