Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sage

Today was forecasted with storms all day earlier in the week,  but we got lucky and the rain held off until late afternoon. I came to see Sage and saw the dark clouds were rolling in. But luckily, we had plenty of time to play before it got close. I let Sage out and cleaned up her pen. She hadn't eaten all her food from yesterday, so the ants had taken over again. I tossed that batch and sprayed all the ants out of her pen. She was busy roaming around while I cleaned. I didn't see her kong anywhere, then realized it was hiding under her dog house. I used the hose to spray it out. She played a little fetch with me today. The neighbor dog was out, so she was busy checking out that side of the yard anytime it barked. She would come over to me when she was ready to play though. Later when it was time, I got her some fresh food and put her in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment