Thursday, June 23, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning the kitties were waiting in the kitchen for me. Navi took right to telling me all about her evening. I went out to water plants and Noell came out to wait on the patio for me. I stopped to give her some pets before I went to get their breakfast. The girls snacked while I went to scoop their box quick. In the living room, both girls were waiting and ready for some attention. They were quite lovey this morning! Navi snuggled up in my lap awhile and Noell stayed nearby for her pets. She eventually wandered out to the patio again. Navi stayed and chased the laser light around this morning. I tried to get her to play with her fishy too, but she wasn't interested in that today. She took breaks now and again to come lay in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment