Friday, June 17, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning Navi came into the kitchen to say hi. The girls waited by the door while I went and turned the water on. They helped me in the bathroom to get their breakfast. The girls snacked while I went to go scoop their "box". There really wasn't anything in there again, so I started to look around to see where they may be going. I found some poo on a rug, so I picked that up. I started typing an email to mom, then, while I was standing right there, Noell came and peed on it!! Naughty kitty! I took the rugs outside and discovered more poo was buried between them. So I guess that's where they've been going. Little stinkers. Haha. After that was all picked up, I met the girls in the living room. Noell came over for some pets and Navi snuggled up into my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment