Monday, June 27, 2016

Billie, Roxy and the gang

This morning the pups went out while I got breakfast ready. I went to check the kitties and Pip decided to sneak out and help me get his breakfast. Haha. The pups came in to eat and I put Pip in the bathroom to eat his. Salt came out to say hi and we played for a minute. I went to feed Oreo and noticed she'd put her plastic bowl on top of the side feeder. I think she was trying to get some extra breakfast. "Hey, look, my bowl is totally empty!" Haha. I let the dogs out to play, then went to go rescue Pip, since he was crying for me to let him out. I played with him some this morning. He's quite the little ankle biter!! Little stinker. I went out to visit the pups for awhile too. This evening Roxy and Billie were ready to go out for their potty break. I started getting dinner ready. Pip heard me and was pawing under the door and meowing loudly. I guess someone wants some attention! I went in there and saw there were some naughty kitties! Well, one anyways. :) The litter box was dumped over, and there were things knocked down on the dresser and on the floor that shouldn't be. I fed Pip and saw that Pepper was hanging out on the top of the kitty tree. Pip was following along behind me, attacking my ankles. Stinker! After I let the dogs out, I went back to play with Pepper awhile. I'd toss the string up to her and she'd flail around and grab it. She was having a blast! Salt even came out to join in the fun. I think they were happy to have a little break from brat cat. Haha! Pip was not happy being locked away. I let him out and he was purring away, and trying to bite my ankles. Lol! Chili actually came out to see me tonight too, and enjoyed a few chin rubs. I let her lick the leftovers from Pip's food for a minute as a special little treat. Shhh! Don't tell mom! Haha. The girls were both peeking in the windows at us. I let them in when it was time and they were jumping around on the couch being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment