Friday, April 29, 2016

Noell & Navi

Today I came in and no one met me. :( I saw Noell was lounging in the living room. She must have been to comfy to get up! Haha. Navi heard me talking to her and came running from the hall. Noell got her drops, then I got breakfast ready. The girls came out to visit once they'd finished eating. I had the shoe string to play with today, so Noell had some fun with that. Navi was being silly, going all over the place. First she'd be snuggling in my lap, then hiding between me and the couch to tackle her mousey, then up on the couch playing with my hair. Next, she'd pounce down on Noell and the shoe string. That was it for Noell. She just watched after that. I got Navi a few more treats for her toys, so she got started on that before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment