Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Waldo, Mabel & Otis

Today I came in and shortly after, Waldo appeared to say hi. I gave him some pets, then got his dinner ready for him. While he snacked, I went to put the garbage out quick. I scooped their boxes and made sure their fountain was full. Waldo helped me check for Mabel under the bed. She was hanging out under there again. She raced out to the hallway as I peeked under there at her. We looked around for Otis, but still couldn't find him. I wonder where he's hiding! My guess is one of the closets. Waldo and I got some play time in after we were done searching. He stalked and pounced on his toy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Mabel in the hall. Good for her, coming out from under the bed. No Otis twice in a row is odd. He better come running when I get home tomorrow. I know I've told you this before - you take the best pictures of Waldo. Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete