Friday, March 25, 2016

Shadow & Lucy

Today as I was walking up I saw Shadow sitting in the dining room window. I opened the door and heard Lucy meowing at me from by the living room windows. The kitties watched me come in and waited in their spots while I got their food ready. I went and took care of their box. When I returned, they were both gone! Haha. I heard Shadow come out from the front room and he went to snack on some food. When he finished, he went and showed me where his treats were. Lucy eventually came back out and talked to me as she got some pets. She played with her string toy for a little while. Shadow went and snuggled up on the blanket on the couch, and Lucy went to look out the front door for a bit. Before I left, I gave them both some treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment