Saturday, February 20, 2016

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning Ruby came out and did her business. Rusty ventured out for a potty break too. Ruby was racing circles around me this morning and zooming all over the place! The pups came in and I got their breakfast ready. Ruby gobbled her food down, but Rusty wasn't so hungry at the moment. I put his food up until Ruby was back in her bed. Salem got some pets and meowed at me while I filled her dishes and cleaned her box. She was a good girl and let me apply her meds. This afternoon was absolutely beautiful outside! The pups and I headed out and we hung outside for awhile. Ruby sunbathed on the patio. Rusty brought me his ball a couple times for some fetch. But mostly, he was busy exploring. This evening the kiddos came outside when I called for them. Ruby was all excited as usual since it was time to eat! I fed the big kids, then it was time for Rusty and Ruby. After they ate, I gave Salem her meds and some attention time. The pups were hanging out in the front room when I got back. I had miss Ruby come outside for one last potty break before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment