Thursday, February 18, 2016

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

Thus afternoon I let Miss Ruby out for her potty break. I went out with her and made sure she did her business. It was a windy but beautiful afternoon! Ruby and I sat outside for awhile. Ruby got her sunbathing in. I went in and found Rusty napping in his chair. Ruby climbed up and snuggled in by him so they both could lay in the sunny chair. Haha! This evening the pups barked when they heard me call for them. They both came out while I went to feed the others. They were all lined up at the fence, patiently waiting. Ruby was bouncing around like a squirrely rabbit when I came back! Haha. She cracks me up. She was so excited that it was time to eat! I fed the pups their dinners. After Rusty was done, I went to see Salem. She was lounging on the bed. I pet her for a bit, then went to get her medicine. She tried to sneak off when she saw me coming, but I stopped her and she let me apply her meds. She did very well and stayed to enjoy some more pets after we were done. I had Ruby go outside once more before it was time to tuck her in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment