Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

Oreo was right at the door as usual! He did his stretch while he waited for me to get in. Then, he led the way to the kitchen. Oreo rubbed up against the cabinets while he waited for me to get his dinner. Oreo was still snacking after I finished with their box, so I went to fill his toy up. He was just finishing and making his way to the living room behind me. Oreo was all lovey today and wanted all the chin rubs he could get! Haha. He took breaks to paw out a couple treats, but would be right back for more pets. He snuggled up next to me and rubbed his head on me as I itched his chin. He got up and went to watch the birds from the window after awhile. Stuffy didn't come out to visit again, so I went to him. He was just lounging in his comfy closet bed. He purred away while he got his turn for pets and chin rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment