Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sophie & Roxy

Today the girls were waiting by the gate to say hi. I called over to them and they bounced up and down happily. They were waiting by the door to come in and get their paws dried off. The girls got their hello pets, then I started getting their food ready. Sophie got to work right away, while Roxy went and hopped in her chair. I went over by her and gave her a few more pets, then she was ready to go eat too. After they ate, the girls came and hopped up on the couch by me. They were climbing all over each other. Haha! Roxy eventually went to go lay on the bed, then sat in her chair awhile as well. Miss Sophie hung out with me for her belly rubs as usual. She got the hiccups today and that made me laugh. It was so cute! The ladies took little naps until it was time to head outside again with their snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment