Friday, December 11, 2015

Shadow & Lucy

Today Shadow was right there in the kitchen to greet me today. He waited patiently, brushing up against the cabinets as he waited for his yummy snack. I filled up their dry food and water, then went to scoop their box. I heard Lucy in the closet meowing at me. She kept looking at me through the crack of the door! Haha. She didn't want to come out to see me just yet though. Back in the living room, Shadow was now sitting by the front door. He came over for a couple pets. He let me know when he'd had enough. Haha. I tossed him a few treats, then he went back to his window watching. Miss Lucy eventually came out and played for awhile. She was having fun being silly and flailing around, trying to catch the rope toy. She made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment