Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Noell & Navi

This morning I walked around the corner in the kitchen and saw both girls sitting by the back door. Navi greeted me with a meow immediately. I picked her up and her motor started right away. What a sweetie! I got their dishes from their room and they both tagged along. I delivered their breakfast and Navi went to work. Noell and I went to the living room when I finished scooping their box. She and I got some play time in since Navi was still busy eating. Eventually, Navi came to join us. Boy is she a crazy playful kitty! Haha! She took over and Noell just sat and watched. Navi even pounced on Noell once... and she didn't appreciate that too much. She ran outside for a few minutes. Navi was my little shadow today while I cleaned. She hopped up on the counter and discovered the mirror. She was wide eyed as she stared at it for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment