Saturday, December 12, 2015

Bella & Chico

This afternoon I heard little Chico calling for me when I came in. Haha! I let them out and we headed outside while they did their business. The pups both came over to say hi for a bit. Miss Bella was busy checking out the bushes after that. Chico went in to work on some lunch. Bella found some sort of critter in the bushes and got all excited. Chico came racing out to help her look! Haha. I never saw what they were after but I had to make Chico go inside since he was a little too determined and was trying to dig. He calmed down after awhile and they both explore outside until it was time to head in. I got them both some peanut butter snacks before I left. This evening it was still quite nice out. It had rained a little bit earlier but stopped already before I got there. The pups both worked on some dinner and explored out back until the rain started in again. It was time for bed anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment