Sunday, October 11, 2015

Roxy & Sophie

This morning the girls were both laying on the patio by the front gate. They saw me pull up and both started bouncing up and down at the gate, ready to see me. The girls were waiting at the back door by the time I got there. They came in and we sat on the couch, then they monkey piled on me to say hi. Haha! They crack me up. Roxy was keeping an eye out on the walls and ceiling today for any mysterious red dots. She ventured off to go relax on the bed for awhile. Sophie sat with me, enjoying her pets as usual. Roxy returned and was climbing all over Sophie trying to get my attention too. Silly girl! She kept pawing at me for more pets. When it was time, I got the girls each a cookie as they went back out to enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment