Friday, October 9, 2015

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This evening I could hear everyone inside while I went to grab the mail. Blackie met me at the door. Boy, was he sure excited! He was galloping around happily, silly boy. I let the little ones out and they all raced to the door. Zel went to go grab a drink before she came out. The kiddos all did their business, then it was time to head in for dinner. Blackie was very happy that it was time to eat! He was still galloping around the house. That made me laugh! Everyone licked their dishes clean. Then, it was time to go back out to play. The little ones disappeared off into the darkness to go explore. The girls came back shortly after and hung out on the patio, ready to go in at any time. Blackie hung around by me to get his pets. When it was time for bed, we all headed inside for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment