Monday, October 26, 2015

Ginger & Tiger

This morning I came in and let the pups out back. It was pretty chilly out, so they did their business and then lined up at the door, ready to head back inside. We went in and got Ginger her medicine. After that, we sat in the kitchen and they got their pets. I gave them each a rawhide to work on for awhile. This evening I came in and let Ginger and Tiger out back. It was nice out so I thought we'd sit out back for awhile. Tiger wasn't about to let that happen! He said, "I did my business, now let's go!" He was yelling at me that we needed to go for our walk. Haha! I said ok let's go, then he started bouncing along excitedly to the kitchen. He knew! We got ready and went for a nice stroll. Tiger picked up his leash and pranced around with it for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment