Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ginger & Tiger

This morning I came in and greeted the pups. I got Ginger her medicine and eye drops. Then, we headed outside. It was really nice out this morning, so we hung out back for awhile. The pups did their business and roamed around. Miss Ginger came and pawed at me for some pets. When it was time, we headed inside and they got their treats. This evening I let the pups out for their potty break. We sat out back awhile again since it was still nice out. Then, I got them ready and we went for a nice walk. Tiger was happy about that and walked himself for a bit at first! Haha. At bedtime, the pups were ready to do their business. I let them out back and they were not happy to see that it was raining out! I had to put Ginger out in the grass a few times before she finally went potty for me. She did not want to be out in the rain! We went in and they got their treats before we made our way to the kitchen. Ginger got her eye drops. Then, I sat on the floor with them for awhile and they enjoyed some pets. They lined up in the kitchen for one more bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment