Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ginger & Tiger

This evening I came in and let the pups out for a nice potty break. We sat out there for a little while, then it was time to head in. Miss Ginger thought she'd go and hide in case I brought the nail clippers with me. Haha! Tiger followed me into the kitchen and got his leash on so we could go for a walk! I had to go find Ginger under the bed, but once she heard the leash, she came out pretty quick! We went for a nice walk around the area. Later this evening I returned and the pups went out for another potty break before bedtime. We sat outside for awhile since it was so nice out! When we went in, the pups got their snacks for doing their business. Then, I tucked them in for the night and made sure they had plenty of water till morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment