Friday, September 25, 2015

Waldo, Mabel & Otis

Tonight I came in and made my way to the kitchen. Shortly after that, Waldo came in and was rubbing up against my legs. I guess he remembers me! I got the kitties some canned food and topped off their food and water. Next, I went to the bedroom to see if Mabel was in there. She was hiding under the bed. She snuck out and took off down the hall, just far enough to put some space between us, but close enough where she could watch me. Waldo was busy rolling around on the floor next to me, trying to get my attention. He and I went to the living room to play. He was having a blast chasing after the black feather toy! Mabel even came to the end of the living room to watch. Eventually, I noticed Otis had come to watch with her! Neither one wanted to come say hi today though.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Knowing that you are looking after them gives me peace of mind. And I love that picture of Waldo's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! That was the best one I could get. He kept squirming around! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome! That was the best one I could get. He kept squirming around! Haha.

    ReplyDelete