Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Stormy & Bubba

Today I came in and figured Bubba was out exploring for the day. I walked in and didn't see him, so I called for him a few times. Still no Bubba, so I started getting his food and water refilled. While I was in the kitchen I heard a noise and saw him running to come see me! Haha. He got his pets, then he started chowing down like crazy! I guess he really wanted his treats today. Haha. Next, I went out to see Stormy. She had a bit of food left from yesterday that was full of bugs, so I went and dumped it out in the yard, away from her area. I got her some new food to work on and cut back on her dry a bit. She did well and ate most of it right away today. She was so excited for her heiny scratches! Before I left, I got her a few treats as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment