Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Shadow

Shadow was at the door waiting for me this morning. He followed me closely while I got his breakfast for him. He ate very well overnight. Shadow rubbed up against my legs while I got out his treats. Then, he quickly ate those up right away. I went to go scoop his box, then returned to give him some attention. He was determined to give my leg some love nibbles again today! Haha. Luckily, I was able to redirect him to play with his toy instead. That got him all worked up! He wrestled with his kitty toy, then took off running. Haha. He came back like nothing had happened. This evening it took a minute for Shadow to appear. He must have been off napping somewhere. When he did get to the kitchen, he followed me around and brushed up against my legs as usual. I got him some more food to work on, then got out his treats. Shadow was on his way to see what I was up to, just as I was finishing up cleaning his box and heading back to see him. He was in his love nibble mood at first, trying to get at my knees. Haha. He played with his feather toy for awhile with me, then he tired himself out. Shadow snuggled up next to me and was content getting his pets. And, he didn't try to get me this time. Haha! Silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment