Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Shadow

This morning I came in and Shadow was right at the door to see me. I saw he'd eaten well for me overnight. He rubbed up against my legs while I got him some fresh food for breakfast. As soon as I headed in the laundry room, Shadow raced me to the pantry door. He's so silly. He was busy following me around all over today. He waited on the bathroom counter while I cleaned out his box. Then, he followed me to the living room to get some attention. Shadow curled up behind my head on the couch for a little bit. He rolled around and tackled his kitty toy a few minutes as well. This evening I came in and saw Shadow must have been bored with his flavor of food from this morning. I got him a new kind to work on for tonight. He started eating while I got his dinner treats out. When I returned from cleaning his box, he was still working on it. Shadow came over to get his pets. He kept trying to give me love nibbles on my leg! Haha. He purred away and sat by me for his pets. When it was time to go, he tried to sneak into the laundry room to come along. I knew what he was up to though!

No comments:

Post a Comment