Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and Oreo was making his way to the stairs. He came running down and met me in the kitchen, ready to eat. I scooped their box quick, then headed to the living room. Oreo was already sitting there waiting for me. I noticed their treat toy was on the floor, so I wondered if he'd gotten it down himself. Then, I realized the cleaning lady had been by today, so she must have put it down for them. They sure enjoyed it, because it was empty and the little ear treats were gone too! Haha. Oreo was happy for his attention time. He was quite lovey again, rubbing his face on my leg and even holding onto my foot with his paws. Silly kitty. After he'd had plenty of pets and chin scratches, I made my way upstairs to see Stuffy. He meowed at me a few times as I was coming in. He laid on his side so I could give him some tummy scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment