Saturday, August 8, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo was already at the door waiting for me. He started meowing at me right away while I was stepping back out to grab a package. Oreo hopped up and led the way to the kitchen. I saw Stuffy was watching us from the top of the stairs. Oreo began to eat, then met me at our spot when we were done with our stuff. Oreo laid on his side and was loving up getting his head rubbed! Haha. I heard Stuffy taking his turn to eat in the kitchen. He came in, licking his chops after his yummy snack. Stuffy enjoyed a few pets, then laid just out of reach. Oreo got back up and went to eat his seconds, now that Stuffy had a turn. I scooted closer to Stuffy and he let me continue petting him. Oreo returned and snuggled back up next to me on the other side, ready for more pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment