Friday, August 7, 2015

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo came running down the stairs when I arrived. He ran ahead of me to the kitchen. I had stopped to close the shutters, so he came back to see where I was! Haha. I got him his food and he patiently sat there until it was delivered. I didn't see Stuffy on the bed today, so he must be lounging elsewhere. Oreo was waiting for me when I was finished with their things. He and I went to our spot to get his attention time in. I called for Stuffy. A couple minutes later, I heard him snacking in the kitchen. He ventured in by us when he was done. After a little bit, Stuffy wandered off. Oreo followed shortly after. I found Stuffy sitting by the bottom of the stairs and Oreo was getting a little sunbathing in by the entryway.

No comments:

Post a Comment