Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Winston

This afternoon little Winston was ready to go for his walk. I got him harnessed up and we went on our way. He stopped to smell the bushes quick, then wandered off to do his business. After that, we did plenty of exploring so he could check everything out. He had a fun little romp through the tall grass too. Haha. Soon it was time to head inside and cool off. Winston grabbed his blue toy to play with for a bit. I tossed it for him several times. One time, he didn't come back! I heard him behind the couch so I called for him and asked what he was doing. He came around the corner with a rawhide in his mouth. He pranced by me, then returned to his safe spot behind the couch. I guess he really didn't want to share! Haha. Once he was done with his snack, I tucked him back in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment