Friday, July 17, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I walked out and both pups were napping in their beds. They got up and Frank came running to see me. They had unplugged the fan again. Silly pups! Maybe after the sun sets they decide they don't need the fan anymore and turn it off. Haha! They came inside with me to enjoy the cool house for the afternoon. Frank was an itchy boy this morning and kept rubbing his face. This evening Frank was first to greet me as usual. They got their hello pets, then we wandered out back. They were ready to eat! The pups both polished their bowls clean while I got them some fresh water. Frank went right to the yard and started working on his excavating. Haha. Since he was occupied, miss Susie came over for some attention. Jealous Frank came running up to get his share of pets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment