Sunday, July 12, 2015

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I came in and the pups both came running to see me. I saw that they had been good overnight. Yay! We went outside for awhile so they could get their potty breaks in. Frank was busy checking things out in the yard and returned with a very muddy nose! Haha. They explored and got a little play time in, then we went back inside. It was going to be a very hot day today, so I thought it'd be best that they stay in the cool house. This evening, I returned. The pups had been good inside again. I let them out back, then got their dinners ready. They lined up inside their doggy houses, ready to eat. Susie and Frank will get to spend the evening outside tonight. I filled their bowl with fresh cool water and a bunch of ice cubes. I'll be back again in the morning. Another very hot day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment