Saturday, July 25, 2015

Quinney, Billy & the gang

This morning I came in and let the pups out for their potty break right away. While they were out, I got their breakfast ready. Billy was waiting at the door by the time I returned. Those two came in to eat, so I checked on the hamster next. She was sleeping, but began to travel down the tube when she heard me getting out food. I gave her a couple yogurt treats as well. Next, I went to see the kitties. Salt was first to come see me. Then, Pepper followed and got some pets. I opened their blinds and turned on the water. The pups were ready to head back out. I sat out there with them for awhile. Quinney explored, while Billy sat with me and got lots of pets! She cracked me up when she went on a tail chasing spree. Haha! I filled their bowls and Quinney got a drink from the hose. Soon, it was time to head back in. Billy had eaten her breakfast later after I left this morning. I let them out for their evening potty break while I got dinner and fresh water for them. Neither wanted to eat dinner just then, so they both went back out for their play time. Tonight I visited with the kitties a bit longer. Salt came out for a little attention. Pepper and I played with their string for awhile, then she wanted some chin scratches. Before the pups came back in for the night, I got Oreo her carrots and lettuce and checked on the hamster again quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment