Sunday, July 19, 2015

Oscar & Charlie

This morning the boys were napping when I came in. They both hopped right up and gave me a couple little barks. When they saw it was me, they raced around the corner to meet me. I turned on their tv for them, then gave them both some pets. Oscar and Charlie followed along to their room to get their breakfast. I saw someone was playing with their food last night! They had dumped a bowl over into their water. It had some floaty food in it. Haha! I cleaned that up and got them some fresh water, then we visited for awhile. Oscar and Charlie were loving up their heiny scratches! They took a break to go outside and check things out. They must have heard something out there. Charlie came back in for more pets. Oscar returned just in time for cookies! As I was leaving, Charlie went to the window to see me off. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment