Friday, July 24, 2015

Major

This morning I went out back and called for Major. He was already up, so he must have heard me coming. He made his way inside and seemed to have a little easier time than last night. He waited behind me while I got his breakfast ready for him. Major ate well and got his medicine. When he was finished, he waited patiently for his cookie! I got him one to work on, then gave him some pets before he wandered back out. This evening, I heard Major as I walked up. He must have heard me coming again. Major was already almost to the back door when I got there. He came in and ate his dinner for me. It was pretty toasty out tonight, but at least he had plenty of shade in his yard. I got him a fresh bowl of cold water for out back. He hung out inside with me for a few pets, and of course, another cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment