Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cate, Bella & Mio

This morning it was raining out when I arrived. I went in to see Cate and let her out back. She wanted nothing to do with that wet grass! Haha. I tried a few times but she wouldn't have it. So, we went in and she got to play awhile. She worked on her bone while I took care of the other two. I decided to keep Bella in today since we had possible flash flood warnings and I wanted her to be safe. Cate and I played with her toys and I gave the other two a little attention. This evening I took Cate out back with me and she was hesitant since it was raining again. She didn't want to go, so we went in and I got her dinner. I held Mio for a bit and gave Bella some pets while she ate. Cate finished up her dinner for me. After that, I took her back out and put the lead on her to see if she'd follow me to the grass. She really didn't want her feet to get wet! Haha. So, I let her back in and she got some pets before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment