Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cate, Bella & Mio

This morning I got the sprinklers going on the lawn, then headed inside to see Cate. I took her out back with me and coaxed her to do her business. This time I just waited on the patio out there with her. After a few minutes, she wandered out to the grass and did her business. Yay! Good girl. She came in and ran around her room while I fed and watered the other two. I finished watering plants next. Back inside, Cate was all happy and prancing around. I got her a cookie when it was time to go back to her bed. This evening Cate and I went out back and I refilled her water dishes. She peed quick, then we went in for her dinner. I loved on Mio and Bella a bit while she was busy. Bella will be happy to roam free tomorrow! She was quite antsy tonight. Cate got another potty break when she was done eating. She didn't want to leave the patio this time though. I didn't make her stay out too long, since it was quite warm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment