Friday, July 3, 2015

Cate, Bella & Mio

This morning I came in and miss Cate was wiggling happily in her bed. I let her outside quick for a potty break. She just stood by the door and barked, so I went out with her awhile. I walked out to the grass and tried to coax her out by me. She still wouldn't come. So, we went back in for awhile. She got to play in her room with her toys while I went to go water plants. I checked on Bella and gave Mio a little attention next. Miss Cate and I went back outside to try again, but she still wasn't having it. This evening, I let Cate out right away. She came in and ate well for me. While she was working on dinner, I gave Bella and Mio some attention. Mio is such a little cutie pie! Bella enjoyed her pets and purred away. After Cate was done, she and I went out back again. I took her out on the lead this time and we wandered around the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment