Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tux, Molly & Panda

This morning the pups were at the door, barking to announce my arrival. Molly was busy trying to get behind the garbage can to check things out. I was curious what she was after! I gave Panda a ball to run around with. Then, I worked on watering plants. When I was finished, I saw Molly had found her friend. It was a frog! She was all foamy from trying to carry it in her mouth too. Haha. I tried to get her to leave it, but she didn't want to give up. Panda had Tux busy chasing her around. After their playtime, we went in and Tux got his medicine. This afternoon, I got two toys down for the pups to play with. Panda was pretty occupied with hers, so Tux and I actually got a good game of fetch in! Molly ' s friend was back again, by the garage. So she was busy with that the whole time. This evening, the pups ran out back to play. Panda and Tux were waiting for me to get their stuff down for them. We played as long as Panda would let us. Haha! Molly joined in tonight and stole the tennis ball. She had a blast tossing it around to herself and prancing around. Later on, we went in and they got their bedtime cookies. Tux also got his pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment