Sunday, May 3, 2015

Waldo, Otis & Mabel

Today Waldo was sitting in the laundry room waiting for me again. He led me to the kitchen and stood up against the cabinets, reaching for his food. Haha. Otis was in the kitchen as well. Hungry boys! Mabel was sitting on her spot on the bed when I walked in today. By the time I had to go clean their box, she'd already made her break for shelter under the bed. Waldo was sitting in there when I was done, so I went to go pet him for a bit. Mabel made her way out and down the hall. But, she was a curious kitty today. She kept her distance, but stayed within eyesight of me today. The boys and I ventured to our spot in the living room to play. Otis had a blast zooming around and chasing his toy! Waldo tackled it a few times as well. Meanwhile, Mabel was casually giving herself a bath in the hall. The boys went to go snack on their food again as I was leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment