Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sophie & Roxy

Today I arrived and went out back to say hi to the girls. Sophie crawled out of bed, all sleepy-eyed from her nap. That quickly turned into excited heiny wiggles! Haha. I didn't see Roxy in there, so I called for her. She came running from around the side of the house. She must have been up by the gate watching for me. The girls came inside and I got their food ready for them. They both hopped up on the couch and waited for me to sit down in between them. The girls gave me plenty of snuggles! Roxy leaned into me to get her ears rubbed, while Sophie was on the other side, lounging on her back. Roxy eventually went to go lay in her chair. Sophie stayed put and enjoyed her belly rubs. She fell asleep and started snoring! The girls both took little naps until it was time to head back out and get their snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment