Friday, May 15, 2015

Sadie & Steve

This evening the pups were both right at the door to greet me. Sadie immediately started crying happily! Haha. I came in and got Steve hooked up, then we went outside so they could have their potty break. Sadie was very upset that I had to leave her line of sight to let Steve do her thing. They both went potty for me, then we went in to visit. Sadie was groaning while she got her heiny scratches. She was making me laugh. I had her on one side, pawing me for pets. Steve sat on the other, getting her share of attention as well. I had to keep them on either side, since they seemed to either be really worked up in excitement, or were getting a little jealous! They were good though. Then, suddenly Sadie decided to run some laps down the hall! Haha. Crazy lady. I made sure they had plenty of water for the night and told them I'd be back to see them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment