Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sadi & Noell

This morning Noell was waiting for me in the hallway. She started walking ahead of me and kept making sure that she was in the middle of my legs as I walked. I nearly tripped over her several times! Haha. She rubbed up against my leg this morning while Sadi got her medicine. Her nose is looking pretty good lately. Noell came and talked to me from the living room while I got their food ready. After the girls both worked on their food, they enjoyed some pets and chin scratches. Noell made me crack up when she decided to snuggle up to the water bowl! Haha. This evening Sadi was snuggled up in the leopard bed when I came in. Noell was in the kitty room as well. She said hi, then sat by her bowls,  ready to eat. I got them working on their dinner, then they both enjoyed a little more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment